These are words most often used when describing Barry. He has three decades of experience running companies, authoring books, serving as confidante for other leaders and is known as LABOV’s Chief Inspiration Officer. Barry makes time for anyone who wants to discuss ideas, collaborate or draw on his experience. Looking for insights to ensure a successful launch, engage your people or differentiate your brand in the market? He’s your man.
His fortes include channel strategy, sales performance and brand differentiation for B2B, B2C, manufacturing or service in industries ranging from aviation to motorcycles to trucking and beyond. Reach out to Barry.
- Holacracy Over Bureaucracy
- Setting the Stage for Success
- Brand Survival at its Best
- I have an idea. How to Make Brainstorming Sessions Fun and Informative
- The Benefits of Creating a Fear Free Workplace
- The Best Kept Secret
- The Beauty of Believing
Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly
- Reviving the Brand Signal
- Safety often can Inspire Success
- Are We in Touch but Losing the Personal Touch
- Moving Beyond The Bad
- Tell the story
- Motivation makes the world go round, including business
- Getting Social with Learning in the Workplace
- Assignment Versus Alignment
- What Can Be So Good About Failing
Industry Week Magazine
- Barry was also quoted in this Industry Week article written by Steve Minter - The Power of Brand
(Most articles co-written by Tamzen Meyer)
Jim offers more than two decades of experience to LABOV clients to help with their marketing, communications and training challenges.
His expertise includes automotive, RV, medium and heavy truck, oil and gas development, aviation and technology industries.
Whether it’s identifying and leveraging a technical product attribute or creating a unique training method to convey it, Jim is always excited to talk shop. Have a technical product or challenge you’d like to share? Connect with Jim.
As a Six Sigma-certified expert, Mary has a decade of experience in organization, meeting deadlines, coordinating projects, resources and meeting commitments with vendors, internal stakeholders and clients.
She applies her skills to a wide range of internal company areas, focusing on operations and ensures the daily machinery of LABOV is effectively supporting our employees, our vendors and most of all our clients and remaining fiscally sound.
LuAnn contributes to LABOV’s success through her focus on our culture and relationships with clients. Always feel free to reach out and discuss LABOV with LuAnn.